Sanne's Blog

Op mijn blog zet ik nieuwe creatieve projecten neer. Verder staan al mijn schilderijen er op en ook een link naar mijn website.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I passed 3rd year!!!

Yeah! I passed, now up to the 4th year and graduate for my Bachelor of Fine Art. Man that sounds really big.


I got very good critique at my exposition. It went fast but very clear. Down below you'll see the pics of my work. Three teachers will examine me on what I did the last semester (half year), and they will ask me questions about my work. Later today I got the results back. Very nerve breaking! Brrr. But I got it! I am so happy and relieved.


To bad I have to clean the mess up first. I had to bring everything home, the school closes for the summer. So my bedroom is packed up to the sealing with boxes with paint or paintings. I have to find a way to reach my bed now! Ha ha.


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment